Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Couple of Pages...

Here are a few pages I have done recently!


This one I did for the DT of Sketches! {by Tamara} for the recipe challenge to use Chipboard, 3 Patterned papers, and Circles.




These I did today for a crop at my Yahoo group Scrap_Happy. I did some more, but the pictures are terrible, so I will post them later!

I love hte Little Yellow Bicycle papers used on this page! I used a Sketch from Becky Fleck at PageMaps. Stitching has become a favorite of mine!
I was so glad to be able to use up some of my older stash of Kaleidescope papers on the next two pages!


Thanks for looking and come again soon for more pages!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, thought I would say hello... great pages.. hope we can talk soon!

Anonymous said...

oops I suppose I should have said that was from me.. Lisa... sorry about that...

Lisa said...

I love them! You know how much I love the Dr. Seuss pages, but I love them all. You are really rocking on your layouts these days! Mojo!!

Carla said...

AWESOME lay outs girl.......you have been busy missy!