Friday, August 29, 2008

A Frog and a Page...

Not much to talk about today, so I thought I would share this picture I took of this cute little frog I found on the side of my house...



And now for the page... this is Timothy playing his drums. Ever sit down to do a page and it just falls together? Yeah, not me... but this one actually did. I usually need a pile of sketch books, or pages of inspiration to help me, but I just pulled the paper and threw it all together this time. This is Bo Bunny papers I got at the LSS in MB when I visited Lisa. LOVE these, and so did Timothy cause he told me I should use these to scrap him!!!

5 comments:

joybear said...

Very cool frog! Awesome LO and congrats on making the team!! Love the beach pictures...and that donut run...ohmygosh I sooooooo want one!!

La- said...

That is such a cool page!! I am jealous! Your little froggie is cute too!

La-

Carla said...

Awesome picture of that little frog...how cute.....

Oh and what a great lay out of Timothy! Love those papers.

Lisa said...

Okay first off, you know I love that layout. Secondly, that frog picture rocks! You have to scrap him!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your scrapbook page of Timothy. Want a job at Scrap Magic?

Hope to see you seen. Happy Bloggin'