Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello!!

It's me again! I know... scarey isn't it? 2 days in a row? Well, here I am! I am trying to do as I said!!! I worked hard today. I did 5 pages so far, and the day isn't even over! I want to make a few more cards! Today I worked on pictures from my mom and dad's combined birthday party in 2004. My mom turned 70 that year, and my dad 75. I felt this deserved a special celebration for the both of them. So, I set out to make it happen. I got together an invitation list... and made about 100 invites! Got someone I know ( a GREAT friend and awesome cook) to agree to prepare the food, and set the date. When the big day rolled around, we were all excited. Friends and family from all over came in to wish them well. It was so grand to see so many people here supporting them! I think around 85 people came. The meal was great, and the fellowship was even better. I am so blessed to have had my mom and dad for this many years... I hope they are around many many more!!! Here's my favorite page from today! I used a sketch Cherie made for a challenge on Scraplovers.com.


1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

Don't you just love this paper line? It is so versatile. Looks great with the red!!