Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just a Cropping!!!

Yep, today started the first day of a weekend Cyber Crop at my Yahoo scrapping Group... Scrap_Happy. I always LOVE these crops, cause I can get so much done, chat with friends and never have to leave home!!! I have already done 3 pages today and 3 cards! Here's my favorite of the day... it is my silly kids taking self portraits with silly faces! They didn't even know I had seen these photos on my computer! Much to their surprise I did see them, had them printed, and now I have scrapped them!!!

4 comments:

Anne Magee said...

Very cute page!!!

Rebecca said...

This layout is so much fun! I love all of the bright colors!

Jennifer said...

Great layout! Love the photos and the faces, too funny!! Also have to say yay for Tim, love the song you have playing here :)

Bev said...

love the page! I love finding those kinds of surprises from the kids that they seem to forget about telling mom. It just shows a whole different side of them.

As for the song, I wish I had a little girl, because it really is a great song. On another site we have been scrapping pages to a favorite song. I found one for my son. This is the one I would choose if I had a girl.