Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

Or well, for teenagers who know how to use a computer... cause her mom is an idiot! "Hello, My name is Linda, and I am computer illiterate!" Katie helped me do my slide show at the top of the blog! Isn't it cute? These are my layouts for the month of August. I think I will switch it up every month!
So now today we have all learned 2 things about me!

1. I love to scrapbook... I am obsessed with it really! LOL
2. I'm an idiot! LOL Who knew?

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Too funny. I think kids will always be more technology smart than their parents....

Cute slide show too. :)

Mackey said...

I LOVE your slideshow! I'm still trying to get mine to work - can I borrow Katie!?!?!

Mackey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bev said...

I have a slide show too but I czn only manage to get it on the bottom of the page.....where no one sees it! How did she get it to the top?