Saturday, May 24, 2008

Opps... I did it again!

I waited a whole week to update! I guess you can probably tell that means I am up and about and much more active now! I am heading back to work on the 31st. That is a YAY and a BOO all at the same time! I am still having Physical Therapy twice a week, but I have also added in walking daily. I walked 1/2 mile on Thursday and Friday. Not too much but it is a grand start from having not really walked at all since March! OK, on to some new pages... I went to Archivers this past week with some "scrapping buddies" and I managed to finish 2 pages, and *almost* finish 2 more. I need to finish the other 2, but for now, here are the complete ones:



4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad that you are out and about more, but I know it's a double edged sword. It's been one heck of a healing process, though, huh? Love your new layouts. Glad to see that MoJo has come back.

La- said...

Gret apages! I am glad you are up and about again! Must feel good!

La-

Cathy said...

These turned out so beautiful!

I'm sorry you have to go back to work!! YUCKO!

Carla said...

Well girl, back to work huh? I cant beleive that the time has flown by so fast....
Great lay outs, she is turning into a beautiful young woman!