Sunday, May 18, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

You'd think I had been gone, right? Nope, just lazy! Nothing exciting going on around here... I am getting better every day, I am walking now with a limp, but walking none the less! I am hoping to go back to work here very soon. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday, so I know I will find out for sure then what the verdict is! For now, I will try to be more consistent with updates! Here are a few photos of the kiddos I took yesterday. It was great to be able to get all the kids... so Katie and Timothy will have pictures with their brother and sister!!! Aren't they all so cute? (course I will have a devil of a time trying to figure out what colors to use to scrap them, but that's what I have Lisa for...LOL)



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome back! Awww these are such great pictures. I love the one by the swing. As for colors, I'm going to have to brain storm. Purple, navy, green? Oy. Do you have any of that Basic Grey Romani/Gypsy left? That *might* work?

Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow. You know I'll be thinking of you, my BFF!

Carla said...

Yup was wondering wher eyou where and why you hadnt updated in a while. Whats going on GF. I know all about being lazy...MEE TOO! Great photos by the way!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Nice photos! And glad to hear that you are getting "back on your feet" so to speak.