Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Terrible Twos!!!

OK, here's the game... answer the questions below and Tag at least 2 people to do the same!!!

Two Names You Go By:

1. Linda
2. Mom

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now

1. t-shirt
2. Shorts

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:

1. Love
2. trust

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Scrapbook
2. Chat on internet

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

1. Lose my poundage
2. Lots of $$$

Two pets (aka children) you had/have:

1. Oliver
2. Garfield (and I have 3 more babies!!!)

Two people who will fill this out first:

1. Mackey
2. Carla (the two ladies I am tagging!!!)

Two things you did last night:

1. School supply shopping
2. Watched Big Brother

Two People that live in your house (home):

1. Katie
2. Timothy

Two people you talked to last:

1. Lisa
2. Michelle

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Scrapbooking!
2. being the taxi-mom

Longest Vehicle Rides

1. Orlando, Florida
2. Allentown, PA

Two Favorite Holidays:

1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:

1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Pinda Coladas

OK, I am Tagging Carla and Mackey from SL.

1 comment:

Carla said...

My answers are on my BLOG.....I have never played TAG before dont know if Im doing it right or not....but I did answers and tagged two other people!