Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm HOME!

OK, so I have been home a few days, but this is the first time I have had to update. Our trip was awesome! We stayed at a decent hotel, the weather was great, and we all had a wonderful time! Best of all was the time we got to spend on July 4th with Lisa and her family. We went over about mid-day and went swimming. After that we went to her mom's house where they had a virtual feast!!! It was great. I felt so comfortable with everyone there like we had been friends for years. The end of the evening was the best. We went down to the beach at Litchfield and watched fireworks. They were all so beautiful, and I was able to get some awesome photos! Check these out:








So, after an awesome trip to the beach, and a few days at my sister's house after that, we are home! It has been a very eventful week... stay tuned to more updates, and you will see a lot of good stuff going on in our lives!!!

3 comments:

Anne Magee said...

Gotta love fireworks!!!! Great pics!!!

joybear said...

Very cool shots!

Nancy K. said...

Awesome pictures!!!!


Oh and my fave on BB right now is a tie for Amber, Jameka, Dick and Dustin. :)