Friday, February 13, 2009

***WINNERS***

Yes I said Winners, Plural!!


I have had so much fun this past week with the cupcake craze! Thanks everyone for leaving comments!!!

So, I have numbered all the comments (one per person Beffy..LOL) and put you all in a hat. Here is are the winners and their comments:



Casie said...
Those look sooooo good!! I'm still resisting the urge to make some though... must stay away from the cupcakes... must try!!! Hee hee...



And.....ironically......


cakescraps said...
Your cuppyckakes look sooo good! Well, I mainly want the icing. And i'm trying really hard not to just go make a batch and eat it with a spoon right now!


SO Casie, and Carla.. PM me your addresses and when your super duper giftie gets to me, I will mail it to you. It may take awhile, but I want you to know I picked out the most special gift you could imagine... want a peek??? this is just a sneaky peeky...




And just to make it more exciting, cause there is enough for THREE winners, well, I chose one special person to also send the giftie too.. so it'll be a big ole surprise!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for presents!! and yay for surprises!!!

Lisa said...

Hooray! Congrats ladies. You rock Linda Lou. :D

Julianna said...

very cool! i'm special :D


and omg my word verification for this was "taster". i think i *have* to have a cupcake now lol

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!! Thanks Linda! How "sweet" of you to do this!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! How SWEET of you, Linda! I can't wait to find out what the gift is! And congrats Casie!

Carla said...

You have my addy right? LOL......

Carla said...

Oh and BTW I saw the name CARLA and I got excited......its confusing now that there are 2 of us.