Monday, August 13, 2007

Devastation....

Tonight I received some terribly horrible news. My brother who lives in Tennessee lost everything he owned but the clothes on his back to a fire that devastated not only his apartment but a total of 20 in the complex he notonly lives in but works for. I can't even imagine what he is going through right now. I have been intears pretty much all evening... I know it is just stuff... material things, but still it is sad. Here is a link to the story on his local news station. Click on the video to see my brother... just seeing him actually made me feel better.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=48005

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Linda that it so sad. My heart goes out to him. He really seemed to have it together in the video. He seems like a strong person. I wish him and all that lost their homes.

Mellie said...

Lind I do not know what to say it would truly do me in to lose everything. Your brother is in my thoughts and prayers.

Carla said...

Linda I am so sorry to hear about this.....I know that this was a few days ago....how anything improved? How is he doing? I will have to check out the video from home so that I have sound, right now Im at work with no sound.....I will keep him in my prayers.